The whitetail deer plan in Minnesota will guide deer management from 2019-2018. The plan benefits the people of Minnesota by outlining eight major goals:
- Communication, information sharing, public involvement
- Deer stakeholder satisfaction
- Population management, monitoring, research
- Healthy deer
- Healthy habitat
- Impacts of deer on other resources
- Deer management funding
- Continuous improvement of deer management
How have you benefited from management plans in your home state?
Did you enjoy the Article? We would appreciate a Share!